Friday, February 26, 2010

Summerlovin'



the anticipation of summer
 is almost better than summer itself. 



you know- 

making plans to do something (or nothing), doing crunches so you look good in a swimsuit, picking up those cute new tanks, finding a job so you can have some funds, and packing up your big puffy jackets so you don't have to look at them until winter

needless to say, this is what's going through my brain currently ( probably with more distress than is necessary) 


First, gotta make sure i have a job with the big 




Second, making summer travel plans to eu-rope 





third- getting rid of my pasty white skin while reading all the books on my "have to read" list by the pool (more stressful than it sounds)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, your summer won't be the same without seeing Steve and I tie the knot.

And second of all, that picture is disgusting. Really? Man or woman?

Stefanie Smith said...

i'm going to go with a tranny....

and my summer will still be the best because Rach, Becca, Marg, and I are going to come over all the time and cuddling/spoon with you and Steve EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

Post a Comment