Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Third Time's A Charm....

Well, you know what they say....

third time's a charm. so i'm hoping my new blog will survive and not wither away this time around. 

this is the start of my third blog. it's my second account with blogger but this will be myfirst success... right? Isn't there a Plain White Tee song about that- something about 1,2,3,4??

Anyway, i think the main reason for starting a blog now is for my travels: this way it will be a quick and easy place for the fam and friends to be updated, especially for my european adventure this summer which i'm pumped for! can i get a woot woot? 

i will keep it short and conserve my blogging energy for another time-  but i will post some pictures of trips, travels, and adventures past. Enjoy!

p.s- i'm on the search for the perfect blog name so for the time being "Under Construction" will be the title, but it's not gonna stay. believe me.




hawaii 2009


Washington D.C, Winter 2009



Venetian Piazza, May 2008



Roman Forum, May 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment