Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love/Hate Relationships




Things I Hate:

1. When you have a cold/cough and you can't stop blowing your nose.
 It's like an eternal flow of snot
so embarassing right?



i feel ya bro.

2. Still not having a place to live next year


3. Forgetting to turn in a redbox


4.snow



Things I Love

1. cuddling with the roommies.



2. When BYU Men's Basketball is Number 11 in the nation!
 WOOT WOOT!



3. Writing sweet nothings in the shower to our beloved, engaged roommate randi
Click here to read more :) 



4. Enough said



But Most Importantly 
The thing i love the most
is having my first follower of my blog-
Thanks Becky! 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate that you are away right now.

Love that the apartment is quiet.

But you guys should probably come back. Probably.

Stefanie Smith said...

RANDI!!!!!

You have the honor of making the first comment on my blog!

GOODIE FOR YOU!!

Stefanie Smith said...

but you need to become my second follower :)

Becky said...

Stef, I'm always there for ya! Love the name!

Post a Comment