Tuesday, March 2, 2010

People Of The Week


Well the People of the Week are :

...drumroll...

1. Celine Dion

When it comes to singing aloud ( and off key) to 
cheesy power love songs,
Celine is my girl. 

A great self-esteem booster as long as the volume is turned up high


2. Nelson Mandela

Need i say more?

 Sometimes you just forget how awesome he is right?

I am the Master of my Fate,
I am the Captain of my Soul

( sidenote- if you haven't seen the film "Invictus" with 
Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon check it out)

3. King Henry

We (meaning the Trash Hole) will have the pleasure of residing
 at the lovely, if distant, King Henry Apartments 
throughout the course of our junior year. 
 Hopefully, we will have just as much fun
 as the great king did during his day (less scandalous though) 



4. Tracy  "My Push Up Bra WIll Help Me Get My Man Back" from the wonderful Youtube. 



this is just straight up funny.
check it out here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment