Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Hair

To be or not to be that is the question.

that might have been Hamlet's question about life or death but mine is equally as dramatic...

my life might be death if my hair isn't looking good. 

So, I'm having this inner hair struggle. it's like in the movies with the shoulder angel/devil. one is whispering "stef, don't dye your hair dark again... remember me your blonde friend? all the fun times we had together? Laying out by the pool, and soaking up the sun?"

then this new shoulder devil dude comes along and is like "wow. that dark hair looks really good. Blonde who? That dark hair makes your eyes look good... You don't want to join the ranks of those blondes... come to stay dark with me"

ok. that might be a slight overstatement but if i did have shoulder peeps i'm sure that would be their conversation.

but seriously? 

what's a girl to do? especially when her current color is fading and roots are popping through...


0 comments:

Post a Comment