the end is readily approaching. life is about to get CR-AZ-Y.
summer is pretty much here...
the only way i can really explain my feelings towards this is using the cliche metaphor of weather. One minute it's fabulous, sunny weather full of hope and promise. Then five minutes later its snowing and miserable. One minutes i'm super excited for summer then next i'm in freak out mode. We are all going different directions and new things are just around the corner....
anyway, here is a list of things I'm going to miss after we all turn in our keys and pack up our suitcases in the Trash Hole.
1. Watching "Elf" in April. In our defense it was snowing though... so it kinda applied.
2. staying up until 2 am (plus) to figure out our lives and the lives of others.
solving world problems is our speciality.
3. arguing about whose turn it is to do the dishes
4. cuddling in the lovesac/couch
5. tucking in Randi in at night
6.getting covered in chalk at random Hindu celebration
7. talking baller, stalking ballers and being baller
8. late night trips to the dollar theatre.
9. creeping people on facebook/blogs/and other sneaky methods.
10. just being with each other... no greater adventures than just all hanging out at home making memories
The good news is that in four months the 2011-2012 school year begins. which means a whole new slew of photos, fun, and memories!
See ya at the King Henry!